To All Patients,
We would like to inform you of our tentative schedule and safety guidelines for you and our staff. COVID guidelines will be followed per the CDC, State and local governing bodies and our various Optometric Associations.
We have started booking patients for routine and medical eye examinations.
- We will be seeing one patient at a time in the office.
- Appointments will be booked in 1 /2 hour slots
- The front door will be locked. When arriving please knock or call so a staff member can let
- All patients will be required to wear a face cover. We will provide a face mask if you do not have one. Disposable gloves will be offered to you.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the front desk and throughout the office.
- Social distancing within the store will be indicated by red tape 6 feet apart.
- A quick health questionnaire will be asked and temperature taken with a non contact
thermometer. If you are sick or have a suspected illness, please inform our staff and reschedule your appointment.
- Staff will be wearing appropriate PPE (protective personal equipment) during your visit. We will be disinfecting all contact areas before and after each patient.
- All reusable supplies, devices, frames etc. that are contacted will be collected and disinfected appropriately with cleaning agents and a UVC scanner.
We are very happy to see new and existing patients back at H Optics. We’ll continually work to ensure your safety as we take care of your eye care needs.